Tuesday, July 19, 2005

 

Stitchin Betties Rock!

we had so much fun at our 1st meeting of the stitchin betties! we actually got a lot of knitting done, considering how much chatting was going on!

there are no rules for the stitchin betties but one:

Each betty knits one item for a charity of his/her choice per year. small, large, medium, whatever for whomever. that's all! everything else is OK with us.

i was going to make a corny joke about the rules of the stitchin betties like fight club (rule 1: you will not talk about the sweet stitchin betties) but i don't have the time or energy right now.

so anyway, join us! or don't. we have a zen like tolerance for both your appearance or no-show-ness. August 1 is our next meeting, and we will be having some Sublime Stitching demonstrations so you won't want to miss that anyway.

Comments:
Could you let me know how I can find a charity to knit for? I've never really heard of this and am very interested. I'm also interested in checking out the Stitch N' Bitch that you guys have every other week. If you could let me know I'd appreciate it.

Christine
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?