Friday, February 10, 2006

 

Field Report from Cocoa Beach

If you are a yarn junkie and need a fix, you need to get to ALL STRUNG OUT in Cocoa Beach immediately! (Beaders will also find a lot to get worked up about!) The owners are super nice and the selection is drool-worthy. I have not seen that much Colinette yarn in one place since my trip to Boston! Seriously, I don't think any store in FL has this much Colinette, and all of Colinette's pattern books in print! I scored some good deals on bamboo yarn from Southwest and beautiful ribbon yarn from Trendsetter. It was their 1 year anniversary sale! It's worth the trip if you are anywhere near Brevard County. A highly recommended trip. Thank god my mom lives close enough I can go up there again soon!

ALL STRUNG OUT
46 N Brevard Ave
(1 Block West of A1A @ North 1st St.)
Cocoa Beach Fl 32931
321-783-4550

Comments:
You're kidding!! A real yarn shop in BREVARD?? I'm there ASAP! thanks for the update (a year ago I drove to all the listed addresses for yarn in the area. What a disappointment...there was one that had me on a treasure hunt of sorts, going here, then there, and finally ending up at some storage unit that was all closed up. Urggh.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?